Marketing to Millennials the Right Way
Millennials (born between 1980 and the mid-2000s) are today’s leading consumers. Having grown up in a digital era, nearly all 75+ million of them are used to instant access of knowledge, photos, updates, etc. There’s no doubt that Millennials are a generation all about personal choice.
All credit unions should reexamine their marketing strategies to grab and keep their attention in their technological world.
Here are five guidelines to follow:
- Show them how your products & services will make them feel
- Inspire to do good in the community
- Create something that can be shared
- Visually pleasing design is expected
- Stay true to who your credit union is: People Helping People